Thursday, July 26, 2012

harmonica happenings.

one of my "resolutions towards happiness" is going back to something i started a LONG time ago, but gave up- playing the harmonica! when i was 10 or 11 i found this book and tape we had called "country and blues harmonica for the musically hopeless." i started going through the lessons and was getting pretty good for an eleven-year-old! then my family heard me and said i was getting good, so... i quit! i'm not sure what was wrong with 11-year-old me, but i guess i had problems doing things that pleased my dad??? so anyway, the point of this blog post is to say that i found an updated version of the same book on amazon today. it now comes with a cd instead of a cassette tape, thank goodness. i ordered an inexpensive harmonica in the key of C, so i will be ready to go once my book gets here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment