Tuesday, August 24, 2010

love and life.

so, i might be in love. this is the easiest relationship i've ever been in. even when there is tension and we're having issues, it works out in a much calmer way. maybe it's just a change in me. i'm not who i was even 9 months ago. it makes me wonder how things would have worked out if i had been this way back in other relationships. i think life would have been very different. i sort of regret that i wasn't "normal' back then like i am now. i would like to see what my relationships would have been like with kendall and michael. but why look back? only look forward...

i'm getting really into my yoga class. i love monday nights. it makes me feel strong and healthy. i now believe it when i hear that exercise makes you healthier physically and mentally. i never imagined i would be one of those people who looks forward to going to the gym, but i do! i'm actually disappointed that my job at church (which starts again today) interferes with my step and lower cuts class on tuesdays. now i can only really go to yoga on mondays and step/upper cuts on thursdays. the rest of the days, if i go to the gym, i'll have to work out on my own. i found out that i don't push myself as hard as i could, because i work a lot harder during class.

my tapp coach is coming on thursday and i'm feeling a little stressed about it. he is a nice man but our last few talks have made me feel like a terrible person. i'm not looking forward to that. he's also going to watch me teach a lesson that i don't feel all that comfortable with. i taught it once yesterday and i have two more chances to get it right later today. it involves my students working in groups to write a rap and things can get wild and crazy when they're working together.

i also have angel choir starting tomorrow. i am trying to be a lot more organized to start out the year. i have already sent a postcard telling the parents they need to come register on the first night. that way i will have everybody's correct information and email address. i'm also going to have a sign-up sheet so that i have at least one parent with me each wednesday. that's to cover my butt for the safe sanctuary policy my church follows. so i have information cards and a signup sheet to make before tomorrow night, plus, um.. plan what we're going to do! i usually do it at the last minute but of course i want the first week to be really good!

the first westover football game is friday night. john is the director of their marching band, so i'll probably go to the game to support my love. but it means i don't get to spend that time with him. i don't even know if i'll see him after. we haven't talked about it yet. i do know that i'll see him tomorrow night and saturday at least. thinking about it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment