Thursday, October 21, 2010

friday fill-ins

as i was perusing the blog world today, i found a blog called "Friday Fill-Ins". so even though it's not friday, i decided to go for it.

1. Wow, it's only 2:21, which means i still have to sit here at work for awhile.

2. I long for someone to call me beautiful.

3. My favorite way to start a day is watching the Today Show for as long as I want.

4. I heard my cat Andy knocking on the front door and he walked in the door holding a pumpkin.

5. I look out my window and see a patio where teachers go to smoke.

6. Love is what I've been thinking about lately.

7. And as for the weekend (not really), tonight I'm looking forward to going to John's house to watch project runway and cuddle , tomorrow my plans include working, reading, napping, and eating and Sunday, I want to feel rested and ready for Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment