Friday, October 22, 2010

friday fill-ins... for real

1. One of my strongest beliefs is that all things work together for good. There's always a lesson to be learned or something to be gained... but you may not discover it until farther down the road.

2. My desire for a diet coke right now is huge!

3. The sky is cloudy with a threat of rain and wind and cold, so I curl up on the couch with a blanket and my cats and take a nap.

4. Cuddling is comforting to me.

5. I always thought I'd be having babies by now.

6. I turned into a werewolf and then I went outside to look at the full moon.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing by myself and reading a new book that should be delivered today, tomorrow my plans include practicing for a wedding and having a date with John and Sunday, I want to have a good performance by my Angel Choir at church!

No comments:

Post a Comment