Sunday, October 17, 2010

morgan is like totally 30.

happy sunday! i hope you enjoy this picture of john and i dressed up in our 80s gear for morgan's 30th birthday. it was a fun party. she had fun gifts like slap bracelets, koosies, and sunglasses. the top of her cake was a rubic cube and the bottom layer had pacman going around the bottom. it was awesome! i actually enjoyed being dressed up more than i thought i would. i was really nervous going into it, because i don't like to stick out and have people looking at me. unless, they're looking at me because i'm the hottest girl there. my boyfriend thought i looked great though, so that's all that matters. and he looked awesome. i bought him that van halen shirt and the bandanas, btw. i can't take credit for the mullet, however.






right now i am loving:
  • pumpkin scented candles
  • new glamour magazine
  • halloween lights in my windows
  • neon pink fingernails
  • watching my finances better
  • tall brown boots
  • pictures with my bf

No comments:

Post a Comment